12-04-2018 | 5 months ago
New design and comfort space at CASA DECOR 2018
From February 15th to March 25th, Saint-Gobain Group in Spain has participated for the second year in a row, at the most important exhibition of interior design and decoration of the Spanish scene: Casa Decor 2018.
After the success of last year, where more than 43 000 visitors attended the event, Saint-Gobain could not miss the 53rd edition of Casa Decor, to demonstrate how design and comfort can create great living places.
The Saint-Gobain materials and solutions were applied in the space to bring comfort, sustainability and innovation; without forgetting the aesthetics and design thanks to the collaboration with the famous Spanish interior designer Diego Rodriguez.
In the room of 40 m2, acoustic and thermal comfort were shown by using Saint-Gobain solutions such us:
– Saint-Gobain Building Glass: MASTERSOFT textured glass and PICTUREit, digital printed glass.
– Saint-Gobain Isover: ARENA to provide the best comfort with its thermal and acoustic insulation.
– Saint-Gobain Gypsum: multifunction and high resistance plasterboard HABITO.
– Saint-Gobain Weber: lime based stucco for wall finishing.
– Discesur, a company of Saint-Gobain Building Distribution: wood and porcelain materials for a combined design on floors.
Find more information about Saint-Gobain in Casa Decor:
Find more information about Saint-Gobain Group in: