products & solutions
When it comes to choosing the best possible solution for
any given design, experience is key.
This is where Saint-Gobain's expertise in building science can make a material difference to your project.
Some of the best-known and respected companies in the construction sector are part of the Saint-Gobain Group.
Together, we offer a range of high-performance, comfort enhancing and energy saving products and solutions to help create a more sustainable built environment.
Because you want your final building specification to not only optimise energy consumption, but also deliver optimal user comfort, it’s important to understand how the characteristics of the materials you specify will influence the building’s long-term performance – in all its complexity and during seasonal variations.
Explore our products and solutions, specifically
designed to help you achieve the
THERMAL COMFORT solutions
Saint Gobain offers a wide range of products and solutions for building envelopes. The following have a direct effect on thermal efficiency and comfort.
- Glass in windows and facades that lets sun enter the building or blocks it, depending on the season
- Interior and exterior insulation materials, such as mineral wools and ETICS systems, which help to reduce heat losses or gains
- Airtightness membranes that limit unwanted air infiltration
- Vapour control membranes that prevent humidity from entering the building
- Renders that help reduce the humidity transfer from the outside and improve insulation
- Plasters and plasterboards that bring thermal inertia to the envelope and improve thermal comfort
F4 Facade (Isover)
Quick and easy construction solution – combining external and internal insulation with an airtightness system to create a light, slim facade for both new and renovation projects.
VISUAL COMFORT solutions
Saint-Gobain provides many different solutions that have a direct impact on visual comfort and aesthetics. These include:
- Transparent materials – such as glass, window films or architectural membranes - which allow access to daylight and views through windows, doors, partitions and roofs
- Translucent and electrochromic materials that allow daylight while preserving privacy
- Electrochromic glazing with ability to dynamically control the flow of heat and daylight into a building without losing the view to the outside.
- Interior products – such as wall coverings, ceilings or flooring, which can contribute to the distribution of daylight and to the aesthetic of a space
- Lighting products – such as lighting-integrated textiles or ceiling tiles, which are excellent complementary light sources, especially in the area of glare management
Electronically tintable glass for windows, skylights and curtain walls, SageGlass is a beautiful and cost-effective way to control sunlight without shades or blinds, so you can manage glare and heat while maintaining a connection to the outdoors.
ONIRYS lighting fabrics (Adfors)
Designed for finishing and interior decoration in hotels and restaurants, shops and lobbies, this lighting fabric rethinks light as a living, flexible and moving material. It provides an infinite source of inspiration as it can be completely personalised to the space.
Acoustic COMFORT solutions
Acoustic comfort in a building is dependent on the characteristics of the building fabric, particularly acoustic transmission and absorption. Saint-Gobain offers several product categories that have a direct impact on acoustic comfort, including:
- Materials that provide sound insulation through low acoustic transmission – such as glass in windows and facades, and insulation materials that help protect building occupants from outside noise
- Absorbing materials – such as special plasterboards, acoustic ceilings or mineral wools, which help to reduce airborne and impact noises inside the building
Ecophon Solo (Ecophon)
A striking range of floating ceiling and wall panels, offering limitless design options combined with excellent sound absorption.
Climaplus glass (Saint-Gobain Glass)
Innovative double-glazed units, to deliver improved thermal and acoustic insulation for large areas of glazed facade, such as airports.-
INDOOR AIR COMFORT solutions
The product categories offered by Saint-Gobain that have a direct impact on indoor air quality include:
- Insulation, dry lining, facade, wall or floor coverings with low emissions.
- Plasterboards and wallcoverings that help purify indoor air by scavenging certain VOCs, such as formaldehyde.
A plasterboard technology that converts harmful VOCs into non-harmful inert compounds, creating healthier interior spaces.
A wide range of highly durable, decorative wall and ceiling coverings, which reduce VOCs while reinforcing delicate surfaces.