CASA SUL PARCO, ITALY
MULTI COMFORT design principles can be applied to any type of building (residential or non-residential, new build or renovation project) in any country or climate around the world.
The ambition of Casa sul Parco is to deliver a high-quality residential building to a small town, with elevated standards of technology, architecture and security, those standards that one can usually find only in exclusive environments of big cities.
Casa sul Parco maximizes all qualitative features that are requested by current residential Real Estate market: original and expressive architectural design, indoor environmental comfort and wellbeing, reduction of energy consumption and use of renewable energy, integration between domestic space and vegetation, use of healthy materials and certified installation procedures.
This MULTI COMFORT family house demonstrates that it is possible to realize a passive building not only with minimal constructions, oriented only to energy saving and limiting the aesthetic approach. Casa sul Parco applies passive house concepts to a building which is built with traditional materials, with a sophisticated and complex architecture.
Casa sul Parco has been certified by “Passive House Institute Italia” and is also under evaluation according to European protocol “Active House”.
- Energy consumption: 15 kWh/m².yr
- Energy balance: -15 kWh/m².yr
- Energy production: 0 kWh/m².yr
- Average inside temperature: Energy Class A4 (the best according to Italian regulation)
- Acoustic insulation between apartments (R’w) : 64dB
- Impact sound insulation of floor between apartments (L’nw) : 53dB
- Acoustic Insulation of external envelope (D2m,nT,w) : 55dB
- ** Difference between external and internal noise levels.
Airtightness under 50 Pa
Saint-Gobain PRODUCTS USED IN THIS BUILD
>> Glazing Units with different U and g factor values, according to sun exposure of the facades
>> Drywall systems with Habito Forte
PAR 4+ for drywall systems acoustic insulation
>> Triple glazing
>> Bathroom glazing