MULTI COMFORT design principles can be applied to any type of building (residential or non-residential, new build or renovation project) in any country or climate around the world.
Villa Vera is a stunning west-facing hill-top property, with panoramic views over the surrounding Calicanto region.
MULTI COMFORT principles were successfully applied at every stage of the planning and build to create a light, spacious and energy efficient living space.
Highlights and challenges
The aim of this particular project was to show that it is possible to build a house that offers optimal all-round comfort and energy efficiency performance – regardless of the location of the site or climate.
- Energy consumption: 3,710 kWh/m².yr
- Energy balance: 2,580 kWh/m².yr
- Energy production: 1,130 kWh/m².yr
- Estimated CO2 savings: 208kg CO2 per year
- Kitchen – living room: : 39 dB
- Room 1 (west orientation): : 36 dB
- Room 2 (north orientation): : 39 dB
- Room 3 (east orientation): : 37 dB
- ** Difference between external and internal noise levels.